Why Start Martial Arts?
- 12 / 15 / 1882 Tung Hai Chuan (passed away …)
- 12 / 15 / 1976 ABC-TV .lms HWA RANG DO Documentary "Unknown Powers" narrated by Jack Palance.
- 12 / 15 / 1990 Ed Parker Sr. Passed Away RIP
- 12/15/1970 Ron Chapel
- 12/15/1975 Samuel Cervantes
- 12/15/1953 Roy Harrington
- 12/15/1964 huw steiner
- 12/15/1951 Amos Hunter
- 12/15/1966 Panagiotis Velissariou
- 12/15/1945 Akmeed K. Boouraca
- 12/15/1961 Anthony New
- 12/15/1970 David King
- 12/15/1971 Gloria Alvarado
- 12/15/1990 Bethany Knox
- 12/15/1981 Edmond Tarverdyan
Sorry but we could not finf any upcoming events. Please feel free to send us your event information to be added to this page.
- 12/15/2018 Think about this:
The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.
what are you looking for?
- Schools Search for martial art schools.
- instructors martial art instructors
- directory anything you are looking for is here
- Videos great footage of training and styles
- Photos your favorite martial art images
- Who is Who the best of the best and the legends
- Styles everything about your martial art style
- Events looking for an event in your area
- Contact Us have a question or a suggestion?
New Photos Added
New Videos Added
The Merv Griffin Show
Combat Escrima Volume 1 (Part 1 of 6)
Combat Escrima Volume 1 (Part 2 of 6)
Combat Escrima Volume 1 (Part 3 of 6)
Combat Escrima Volume 1 (Part 4 of 6)
Combat Escrima Volume 1 (Part 5 of 6)
Combat Escrima Volume 1 (Part 6 of 6)
Practical Self Defense Vol 1 by Graciela Casillas (part 5 of 5)
Practical Self Defense Vol 1 by Graciela Casillas (part 4 of 5)
last 7 days
New Martial Arts Schools: 0
Updates to current schools: 0
New Instructors: 0
Updates to current Instructors: 0
New Photos: 0
New Videos: 0
Want to know more stats like "how many schools" in which country, states, etc.?view all statistics here
We love the martial arts. We love it like we love our children, our freedom, our history. We love the martial arts as much as we love to train, as much as we love the rush of the right technique at exactly the right moment, as much as we love the thrill of a good contest.
At MartialInfo.com we are committed to the entire "village" that is the world of martial arts. We are here for the fighter, the fan, the teacher, the coach, the parents, the traditionalist, the eclectic practitioner, the expert, the novice, the filmmaker, the actor, the celebrity, and the unknown master. We celebrate the diversity of our histories, of our people, of everything that is the best - of - the-best of what we do - and what we are capable of.
We believe that there is something to the study of the martial arts, something beyond the technique, beyond what takes place in the ring - something magical and interesting and important. We respect all methods, and all of the men and women on their own paths, from all the countries, from all the schools, passing down what it is they have learned or are in the process of learning.
We really love the martial arts and this site is dedicated to martial artists everywhere. We think that the martial arts world makes THE WORLD a better, safer, and more interesting place to be. We hope that we are a part of the village that helps you be a better martial artist - and as a result, a better human being."